Find an Online Course
*Online courses must be taken for credit and cannot be audited.
Enroll in an Online Course
- Your UTORid and password (new students can create a UTORid and password here)
- Access to ACORN, the University of Toronto student information system
- Reliable internet
Our online courses are offered through Quercus (sounds like "qwhere-kis"), the University of Toronto learning platform.
- Log into ACORN and register for your course.
- After registering, go to the Log into Quercus Page. You’ll see the courses you're registered for.
- Click the relevant course link and follow the announcement instructions.
- Bookmark the course link.
- To learn more about using Quercus for online courses, see the online help video or contact Jeffrey Hocking
Are you in the GTA? Get your UTORid and password in person.
- If you're a degree program student, go to the T-Card Office at Koffler Centre, 214 College Street and obtain a T-Card.
- Create your UTORid and password.
- If you are unable to visit the T-Card office in person, contact the Registrar's Office.
- If you are a diploma or occasional student, contact the Registrar's Office for alternate arrangements.
Remote into a Live Campus Course
- A high speed internet connection
- A web cam
- Instructions for accessing your specific course (sent to you after registration)
Email the Registrar's Office to request remote access to a course.
Double check your time zone. All campus courses run on Eastern Standard Time.
Not in a Program Yet?
Statement of Regulation
Wycliffe College is not regulated in the state of Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education code. It is regulated in the province of Ontario by the Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance and in Canada by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU). It is also accredited and regulated by the Association of Theological Schools. Any complaints regarding regulation would be filed as a grievance under section 17 of the Basic Degree Handbook and the process is described in detail therein.